1. The personal relationship I develop with my clients is the most important first step to being their best possible advocate.
2. My formula is simple: personal attention, diligent preparation, and hard-nosed advocacy. Unlike most law firms, I handle every case, from initial client interview to resolution.
3. My cases are not passed off to an associate attorney or paralegal for case work-up. By carefully selecting each case, my clients are assured that I am always available to meet their needs during every step of the process.
4. I return every client phone call, prepare every aspect of the case, keep my clients fully informed of case status, and obtain maximum recovery.
5. I provide only the highest level of legal representation to achieve the best possible results, including numerous six and seven figure recoveries.